Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The General Assembly 3 of CO-MUN 2011

Lights of the ballroom chandelier frozen in time,
Gaze down on the committee,
A hundred people or more assembled together,
Nice sight to see.

Head table of three, on elevated seats,
Judging us like royalty.
Introducing Dhanushka: rapper and fashion-ist of his own style.
And have you met Dulshan? The guy’s got a stoic face
Broken by occasional wry smiles.
And how can I forget the ever cheerful Reema? Hi!
(CAUTION: do not let that cute face of hers deceive you- 
                     Get your facts wrong, you're in for a hard time!).

Ah, my friends, there’s too much to mention, too much to tell,
In a nutshell, we are fun;
Off session, it’s all laughs
And take my word- it’s the best part.

Don’t believe it? Join us and you’ll see-
We’re the coolest:
WELCOME TO GA3.


1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!!!:D I love ittt <3
    You rock, Einstein:) I think its about time I call you Shakespeare?:P

    ReplyDelete