Monday, April 2, 2012

#27 (Or Life Through A Prism's Eye)

A heart cannot be made of stone
But one person's actions may turn it so.
Give her your love and you may find
it tossed in the trashcan- you're just not her type.

Even though you asked her to think
it over; all she said was she didn't feel the same.


They say fair is foul and foul is fair-
I regret now I cared 

for you the way I did all that time. 
You broke my heart,
and the pieces lay shattered on the ground, bleeding-
Crying to come back together.


But it's all right, time will heal the scars

and now, I simply wish you well- I hope one day you find 
Someone who loves you just as much I did once. 
For the world needs love to make it go 'round
And a cynic, like I, does not fit the job.

1 comment:

  1. My dear Holmes, words cannot do justice to this piece of brilliance..... In one word, I shall say; WOW!!!!

    Keep it up... :)

    ReplyDelete