Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dinesh Liyanage's Top Ten Movies of 2010

These are my top ten favourite movies of 2010. I haven't watched every single movie released but I have watched most of them, so don't judge me entirely yet.

Here they are:
  1. Toy Story 3
  2. Inception
  3. The Social Network
  4. The King's Speech
  5. How To Train Your Dragon
  6. The Town
  7. Let Me In
  8. Black Swan
  9. Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
  10. Easy A
HONORARY MENTIONS: Iron Man 2, Kick-Ass, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 

5 comments:

  1. True man..... bt i thnk Inception shud cme 1st, then Toy Story 3.. :P
    jst sayin.... bt i thnk both f dem deservd da NO.1 spot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... Toy Story 3 was the best movie of the year for me.... Inception, no matter how awesome, simply didn't tug at my heart the way Toy Story 3 did, specially the ending... so that's why TS3 takes the crown :)

    Which reminds me... i need to get TRUE GRIT and THE FIGHTER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i throw despicable me in there? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya Toy Story 3 wz pretty sad.... t wz emotional....
    Neways dey both r gud... i thght u sed dat da The Fighter wz nt dat gud.... i gt it... tz pretty gud... :D

    ReplyDelete