Thursday, May 23, 2013

RETURN

Wow, it's been nearly half a year since I last logged on to the blog. And clearly, there have still been people coming and checking Holmes' Hideout in that period of dormancy.

To such faithful viewers: thank you for sticking around.


The reason I haven't accessed Holmes' Hideout until now is because the last post I made was nearly nine hours before I someone close and dear to me passed away. It was painful to come back to it because it reminded me of the hopeful mood I was in before I logged out of the blog and went to see my late grandfather in hospital, where the doctors said he was making recovery.

Life is funny, though; one time, everything is fine, the next it isn't.


But yet, I still couldn't keep entirely away.

A lot has been happening over the last half a year. Which I'm hoping means good news for Holmes' Hideout for 2013. I'm quite keen on doing more reviews and perhaps this time, just writing some of my own rants. I've never tried that out before.

Always gotta stay innovative, I guess.

Please stay tuned for more. There is a lot on the horizon and on the way, such as a new project of mine that is coming up. 


In the meantime, do check out a new guilty pleasure of mine on television, a show called "HANNIBAL". It sort of reminds me of a cross between BBC's SHERLOCK and DEXTER, with the style of the former and material of the latter.

Also- ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT is returning for a fourth season next week after almost seven years!

May the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment